We need your feedback! We’re currently in the initial stages of redesigning our website. We invite you to fill out this quick survey to help make our website functional and user-friendly for the humanitarian community. Thank you for your input! The Headington Institute Staff Team
Last week Thursday, it began to rain lightly as I pulled out of the parking garage to drive home at the end of my workday. Because it never rains in Los Angeles this time of year, I knew it would blow over quickly. So, I kept driving. No big deal. Within minutes, it was pouring. [...]
Kabul, Afghanistan: February 19-26, 2012 Brent and I traveled to Afghanistan to provide training and consultations with a relief and development agency. Despite delays due to snow in Kabul we were able to accomplish most of our objectives while there. We worked with three teams for three days of workshops and individual consultations. These teams [...]
I have just returned from a five-day training trip to Erbil, Iraq. Erbil is the “capital” of Kurdi Iraq with 2.5 million inhabitants. It is one of the most ancient of human habitats as it has been continuously settled since 3000 BC. The locals emphatically distinguish between those who are Kurds and those who are Arabic. Unlike Afghanistan, [...]
We felt the first raindrops just as the kidnapping scenario was about to begin at the Kenya military/UN training center. This came as a welcome relief from the intense sun for the participants, who would soon be hooded with black sacks and bound in hand restraints. During the next training session, they would be interrogated [...]
- My Definition of Resilience (part one) November 30, 2011
- GBV & the Humanitarian Community – PART 1 January 25, 2012
- Prolonged Stress & Changes in the Brain December 1, 2011
- Why It Makes a Difference (part five) November 30, 2011
- Stress Recovery (part three) November 30, 2011
- 10 reasons to meditate! May 15, 2013
- Take our updated self-care assessment! May 8, 2013
- The Good and Bad News About Resilience April 30, 2013
- Look For the Heroes April 22, 2013
- Supporting the Boston Community April 16, 2013
- Araceli: ...Additional Information ca be found here... [.....
- dtpprove List: seks multiki... [...]Some genuinely select blog p...
- Why your brain needs you to eat healthy and sleep well | Headington Institute: [...] a quick review on allostatic load. As you ...
- URL: ... [Trackback]... [...] Find More Informations h...
- Homepage: ... [Trackback]... [...] Read More Infos here: he...