For the many of us who love Boston, the news of yesterday’s disaster was heart-breaking. Disaster in any form leaves a gaping hole. We are linked in such a way that loss is always born and carried by a community, whether a small or a large one. Man-made disasters are especially insidious for the way [...]
If you are a victim of GBV, what can you do to heal? Physical safety should be your first concern. Do whatever is necessary and possible to prevent further attacks. Beyond physical safety is your psychological security. Your own sense of safety is an important matter. To restore it, you will need to think through, [...]
- My Definition of Resilience (part one) November 30, 2011
- GBV & the Humanitarian Community – PART 1 January 25, 2012
- Prolonged Stress & Changes in the Brain December 1, 2011
- Why It Makes a Difference (part five) November 30, 2011
- Stress Recovery (part three) November 30, 2011
- 10 reasons to meditate! May 15, 2013
- Take our updated self-care assessment! May 8, 2013
- The Good and Bad News About Resilience April 30, 2013
- Look For the Heroes April 22, 2013
- Supporting the Boston Community April 16, 2013
- Araceli: ...Additional Information ca be found here... [.....
- dtpprove List: seks multiki... [...]Some genuinely select blog p...
- Why your brain needs you to eat healthy and sleep well | Headington Institute: [...] a quick review on allostatic load. As you ...
- URL: ... [Trackback]... [...] Find More Informations h...
- Homepage: ... [Trackback]... [...] Read More Infos here: he...