I have just returned from a five-day training trip to Erbil, Iraq. Erbil is the “capital” of Kurdi Iraq with 2.5 million inhabitants. It is one of the most ancient of human habitats as it has been continuously settled since 3000 BC. The locals emphatically distinguish between those who are Kurds and those who are Arabic. Unlike Afghanistan, [...]
Tag Archives | field report
- My Definition of Resilience (part one) November 30, 2011
- GBV & the Humanitarian Community – PART 1 January 25, 2012
- Prolonged Stress & Changes in the Brain December 1, 2011
- Why It Makes a Difference (part five) November 30, 2011
- Stress Recovery (part three) November 30, 2011
- 10 reasons to meditate! May 15, 2013
- Take our updated self-care assessment! May 8, 2013
- The Good and Bad News About Resilience April 30, 2013
- Look For the Heroes April 22, 2013
- Supporting the Boston Community April 16, 2013
- Araceli: ...Additional Information ca be found here... [.....
- dtpprove List: seks multiki... [...]Some genuinely select blog p...
- Why your brain needs you to eat healthy and sleep well | Headington Institute: [...] a quick review on allostatic load. As you ...
- URL: ... [Trackback]... [...] Find More Informations h...
- Homepage: ... [Trackback]... [...] Read More Infos here: he...
amygdala attachment style body Boston Marathon Brain burnout communication daily examen Don Bosch Examine App GBV Gender Based Violence Haiti headington institute hope humanitarian aid worker humanitarian context humanitarian work jim guy laurie pearlman meditation mobile app online resources reflection tool relationships research resilience resilience inventory resources rick williamson Risk taking self-care slider social support spirituality Spirituality tips spiritual renewal steady state Stress TEDx training trauma vicarious trauma what's new work stress